I have added a new download, SightJackerPC
. It is the Halo PC version of SightJacker, which previously was available for Halo CE
|If you think that somebody is aimbotting, you can use the sightjacker to be sure wether the player is aimbotting or if it's is a good player. How you need to use the sightjacker will be explained here.|
It is easy to use the Sightjacker. Here's a little tutorial:
1. If you didn't start the Sightjacker before you started halo, you can simply press "Alt + Tab" or you can press the windows key to return to windows. Once in windows, start the Sightjacker. It should say "Halo detected". If it didn't detect halo, make sure that the filename is halo.exe!
2. Once the Sightjacker is running, go back to halo. You can now use hotkeys to control it. Press 5 (NumPad5) to enable the Sightjacker. You are now sightjacking someone! The name of that person will appear at the bottom left of your screen.
3. To Sightjack another player, press 4 (previous player) or 6 (next player). Because the object player list is a bit random in halo, you won't always get the player you would expect by using previous or next. In fact, it's possible that when you use the previous or next hotkeys you end up sightjacking the same person as before! If that happens, just press the hotkey again.
4. You now need to look for so called "snaps". Example: someone is aiming at the grond or at a random location. And it then "snaps" rigth on someone's head. If this happens a few times, changes are high it's an aimbotter.
5. To make it easier to detect a snap, you can enable wireframe. Press 2 for this. Note that you can only use this when you are sightjacking someone.
»» Download SightJackerPC