ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement
User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password
Forums › General › Feedback › Video feedback
Video feedback
Here you can leave feedback to Invalid Mob. Thread is open to all, no registration needed.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mukelo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Video feedback Reply with quote

Here you can leave feedback about i)mob videos; montages, funz0r, machinimas.

We're not afraid of constructive criticism or Skeletors biatch like shit. Move like water and dance like Michael George Jackson Clooney. You are anywayz.

owned
Jukebox
i)Zor
i)Zor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: Video feedback Reply with quote

that Invalid Mob recruits video was best ever Very Happy...I laughed something like 10minuts after watching...I want more keep it going
Mukelo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Video feedback Reply with quote

Jukebox wrote:
that Invalid Mob recruits video was best ever Very Happy...I laughed something like 10minuts after watching...I want more keep it going

Thanks Smile Looking it back now, it sucks in my eyes. Poor voice balance, poor cutting, poor camera movement (almost not at all) etc...

We have now the option to debug camera (fly around). It opens so much possibilities for the next episodes. Filming should start soon (Ye ye.... I've been saying that for a year).
Jukebox
i)Zor
i)Zor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Video feedback Reply with quote

sounds good mate Very Happy...and that camera thing it really helps... So im looking for it Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: