ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement
User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password
Forums › General › Feedback › Complaint on HaloCE server
Complaint on HaloCE server
Here you can leave feedback to Invalid Mob. Thread is open to all, no registration needed.
Go to page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HaloGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

ok, well i use youre server in Halo CE casue its awesome low ping like every day, ive used since it was a 10 person server and recently there has been a player called SMIlevisc, and he always comes on harrasing people racial names, saying stuff about their parents, and alot more, just overall its ruining the game cause of him, and ive seen alot of people leavethe server cause of him, is there anyway you could stop him from going on that server cause it is always used but cause of him its ruining the fun and make people gett annoyed. Evil or Very Mad
Mukelo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

HaloGuru wrote:
ok, well i use youre server in Halo CE casue its awesome low ping like every day, ive used since it was a 10 person server and recently there has been a player called SMIlevisc, and he always comes on harrasing people racial names, saying stuff about their parents, and alot more, just overall its ruining the game cause of him, and ive seen alot of people leavethe server cause of him, is there anyway you could stop him from going on that server cause it is always used but cause of him its ruining the fun and make people gett annoyed. Evil or Very Mad

I'll take care of it later (but only if the logs are on, can't remember).

UPDATE:

Logs weren't on, I can't ban :/ They're on now so if he comes back and acts foolish, let me know.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

ok thanks man, cause invalid is the only server i play on cause i get around 51 ping so its awesome server, and alot of other people think its awesome that are from UK Smile
ainp0t
i)Zor
i)Zor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

The server is invalized so it makes it better than others Wink
HaloGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

yea hes on now
Term!te

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

yeah i've come across this guy and had the same problem. i think ur server is great, it's the only one i get playable ping in, but there seem to be a huge number of ppl who accuse me of botting, and i've been booed off several times. dunno if there's really nething that can be done about this though...
Mukelo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

Term!te wrote:
yeah i've come across this guy and had the same problem. i think ur server is great, it's the only one i get playable ping in, but there seem to be a huge number of ppl who accuse me of botting, and i've been booed off several times. dunno if there's really nething that can be done about this though...

He should be banned now (has been for some time). I did this manually and I'm not sure if I did it correctly, please let me know Wink. I can't do nothing about the botting, you on the other hand can download SightJacker and spot botters with it. Just run it on background, and if you suspect somebody's cheating, turn it on & fraps / gamecam the cheater and post url here (with player nick and the date if you can).

Thanks for the feedback.
«Mød»

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

Yeah most of the time he talks crap about me and how I supposedly aimbot. Lol.

Also i need CD hashes for: (I caught them aimbotting)
(usa)teabag
Aka70wolf

And these i don't remember if they were in Invalid or not, but check.
keyboard
cotter

Also you can also ban some of these aimbotters. Their CD hashes and names found here: [HIV]Clan Busted Aimbotters
Mukelo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

«Mød» wrote:

Also i need CD hashes for: (I caught them aimbotting)
(usa)teabag
Aka70wolf

Thanks for the banlist link, I've applied it to our server! Aka70wolf was already on the banlist, I didn't ban (usa)teabag, but put his hash aside and compared it to the banlist (no matches found). If you have proof of (usa)teabag aimbotting (video etc.) please include a link.

Thanks for the support Wink
Term!te

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

hey mod. thx mukelo, ur very helpful. i have sightjacker, and have caught a few ppl but i think they're all banned now neway. jsut wondering, do you have any record of a guy calling himself "lag 0.o" or something along those lines? 'cos he was a certain...
Mukelo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

Term!te wrote:
hey mod. thx mukelo, ur very helpful. i have sightjacker, and have caught a few ppl but i think they're all banned now neway. jsut wondering, do you have any record of a guy calling himself "lag 0.o" or something along those lines? 'cos he was a certain...

I do not check out random ppl without evidence.
«Mød»

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

[url=http://peterlmod.halonews.org/videos/Lol%20Aimbot%20Vids/(USA)Teabag%20Botting.wmv](USA)Teabag Botting Vid[/url]
«Mød»

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

Ok for some reason the url thing doesn't work so:

peterlmod.halonews.org...otting.wmv
Mukelo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

Thanks for the vid, He'll be banned later today.

PS. Apparently the "(" and ")" brakes down the urlbb code. Might be fixed someday.
«Mød»

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Complaint on HaloCE server Reply with quote

Hi again, i just read this thread on H2Vista Forums
www.h2vista.net/forums...php?t=1183

And it says something about some chat spammer named Saucy. If you could, please ban him ASAP.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: